Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's always planning season around here...

I have been in a frenzie this past month. A planning frenzie.

And I love it.

First, I planned for the Mini Me (gender revealing) party - CHECK
Then, I planned for our vacation to Florida - CHECK

This week I've been planning for our upcoming birthdays and wedding anniversary next week- HALF CHECK

Next week, Andy and I are both turning 29. His birthday is on April 3rd and my birthday is the following day on the 4th.

"Of the same year?", you ask... Yup! He is only 1 day older than me! 
What are the odds, right?

And to add to it, we got married on his birthday in 2004. 
Totally his idea, as I'm sure you can probably guess, only a guy would think of combining a butt load of special days.

"Then why did you let him?"
Well, I'll say it was love. When he proposed the idea of getting married on his birthday and therefore we'd be celebrating our honeymoon on my birthday, I couldn't burst his bubble and tell him that that was a horrible idea for future years to come...

...because only guys think of the now and girls think of the now, tomorrow and FOREVER aspect of things.

(sigh)

Anywho, it happened, and now next week we are celebrating our 29th birthdays and our 8 year wedding anniversary.

So, to celebrate, we are getting a couples massage (We are both getting a prenatal massage but SHH don't tell Andy that! LOL Totally kidding...or am I...)

Afterwards we are going to see about Andy getting a tattoo.
(sorry mom! but it's our bodies and we are adults now)

I would get one too, but I have to think of little Blissy Boo.

 After that, I guess it's just a free for all kind of day. Hence my HALF CHECK on this planning. So unlike me, I know.

 Also on my list of planning to do's:

~ My family's annual camping trip (this year it's Big Bear).
~ My younger sister, Angelina's, baby shower in June. (Mine is in May).
~ My nesting period (aka cleaning and organizing our place) before the delivery of Baby Bliss.

How I thrive for times like these...

Do you get overwhelmed or excited when you have a calender full of events to attend/plan?

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment