Monday, April 2, 2012

Plans for my birthday...

Technically, it's both Andy and my birthday this week as well as our wedding anniversary
BUT
Andy has to work...

I already have the days off from work, so I'm going to stick with my plan and make the best of it.

I have a prenatal massage scheduled, so I'm definitely keeping that appointment!

Then I figure I'll probably head on over to Ulta and make use of the weekly coupon and discounts and treat myself to some makeup.

Then head home and film some YouTube videos. That's always fun. Seriously.

And hopefully, when Andy gets off work, we shall head over to the Boiling Crab (yup, THAT place again)!

That should be it for tomorrow and then hopefully Andy will be able to take off work for my birthday the following day or else I have to go at it again on my own. (sigh)

Totally not how I planned to spend this week.But I wont let that ruin my days off!!! No sir-ree!


Oh and another thing to look forward to this week...


A package full of goodies from a fellow YouTuber lisettesbeaute.


No, I didn't just magically score some free loot from a random person, but I was actually contacted by Emily (lisettesbeaute), asking if I'd be interested in doing a "beauty swap".


A beauty, what?


A beauty swap!!! Basically, we each have a  dollar amount to spend and buy each other beauty products that we like. Then we mail them to each other and once we receive the package we then film a video on it.


Pretty cool, huh?


In general, I loooove getting packages in the mail, it always feels like Christmas to me (for reals) so to get something in the mail that I know will be makeup but not exactly what kind of makeup, gets me excited!!!


Especially knowing that someone picked it out with me in mind.


And of course it's just as fun buying makeup for someone too!

Well, unless she doesn't end up liking some of the things I bought...


Then we might have an issue.


Hmmm. (thinking and nervously biting nails)


Well, I guess only time will tell!!!


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment