Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Many thanks and love...

Thanks to a recent Beauty Swap I did with the fabulous Emily of lisettebeaute, I've been getting daily subbies. To add to that, Emily went a step further and mentioned me in a recent TAG video she made about being a YouTube Beauty Blogger; she dubbed me as a person who deserves more subbies.

So nice!

I can see how "cliques" are formed in the beauty community. It's not that you mean to but that once you connect with people it's amazing how much your channel seems to take off!

I have been getting so much great feedback and comments from people who have been subscribing to my YouTube channel. It's so exhilarating!

And to top that off, I have even gotten some personal messages from people wanting to show support for my channel and what it stands for.

I knew I was on to something!!! LOL

I'm just glad that this seems to be something that is showing interest in an otherwise overwhelming community of thousands (it seems) of beauty YouTubers.

So that's my little ray of sunshine I'm sharing. Just had to gush about how awesome this YouTube thing has been going for me.

On to other randomness...

I have already scheduled my 4D ultrasound for April 30th. I am sooo excited and anxious! I cannot wait to get a true glimpse of Bliss!

At first when I told Andy that I wanted to get this done and how much it cost ($129 for a decent package - GULP - ) he was like, "Seriously? You can't just wait till you deliver and see her in person?"

Sheesh. Talk about a party pooper.

But I know that this is worth the expense. I've not only heard of good things from the business we are going to get this done at but I also am a firm believer that this is going to be soooo worth it!

If you think about it this is the only time we'll be able to capture her in the safest place she'll ever be: the womb. 
MY womb. 
And if I have the ability to capture and document a miraculous thing such as another human being growing inside of me, you better believe it's worth the money!

Random thought: WOMB is a funny looking and funny sounding word. Think about it.
WOMB.

Ok, moving on...

Not only is it good memories for Bliss to have when she gets older but great for me in this coming 3rd trimester. I have heard countless women proclaim that the 3rd trimester is not only rough on your body but rough on your emotions. 

The anxiety of knowing you are so close to delivering.

The stress of the unknown pain of delivery.

The restlessness of carrying around a body that is super sized and there's nothing you can do about it but get super super sized!

I believe that having something as awesome as a 4D ultrasound will - at the very least - soothe the restlessness of being in an extra large body and wishing it all to be over with. I think if I start to feel like I'm over the whole being pregnant part, I can pop that DVD in the TV, watch Blissy Boo move around (or whatever she'll be doing when we see her) and I think that'll just melt away any and all negative thoughts and emotions.

Totally worth $129, yes?

I'm glad we both agree on this. 

Andy will come around once he sees those chubby baby cheeks.

Until then...




No comments:

Post a Comment